The Amazon Relay mobile app is for carriers, owner-operators and drivers who want to manage their Relay freight on the go. From the grocery store checkout line to the parking lot of fuel stop, carriers and owner-operators can use the app to book and manage loads anywhere they get a phone signal. And truck drivers can use the Relay app to find the safest route for their Amazon cargo, along with site-specific information about facilities that makes entry faster.
If you’re a carrier or owner-operator, you’ll like…
* Load Board that makes it easy to book loads that fit your schedule
* Suggested Reloads that maximize drivers’ schedules by surfacing additional trips along their routes
* Post A Truck, which automatically books loads that match truck availability
* Trips page, where you can view booked loads and assign or update drivers
* Push notifications about important updates and announcements from Relay
Drivers will enjoy…
* Free navigation on truck-friendly routes, including routing to Amazon truck entrances
* Lane guidance that tells drivers which lane they should be in while approaching their next turn
* Notifications when loads are ready for pick up, when loads get cancelled, or when new loads get added to a driver’s schedule
* Load History, where drivers can view the last two weeks of loads hauled for Amazon
* Ability to report delays or disruptions to company dispatchers and Amazon
* Digital proof of delivery and bills of lading documents that make it easier to track paperwork
Why do you even offer this app for Android if it doesn't work?
Please update this app. It keeps losing my location, and I have to log out, uninstall the app, reinstall the app, and log back in to use the map and scan the loads.
Terrible GPS, it shows that lots of truck stops and even amazon warehouses are restricted areas, and they close your account for this reason. Frequently happened that it takes you on the no truck roads and in residential areas.
There is no Load board at all.
have to reboot too much
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Subscribe our newsletter and get useful information every week.