Amazon Relay enables carriers and owner operators to book and manage loads from their mobile devices. Additionally, Relay helps truck drivers haul Amazon loads efficiently by guiding them to their destination, advising them when to arrive, and providing information to expedite entry at facilities.
Features for carriers and owner operators include:
* Load Board with improved user interface optimized for mobile devices
* Notifications for important updates and announcements from Amazon
* Post A Truck for automatically booking loads that match with truck availability
* Trips page to view booked loads and assign or update drivers to the loads
Features for drivers include:
* Free commercial navigation on truck-friendly routes, including routing to Amazon truck entrance instead of front door which lane they should be in while approaching their next turn
* Notifications when loads are ready for pick up, loads get cancelled, or when new loads get added to the schedule
* Load History to view the last two weeks of loads hauled for Amazon
* Ability to report delays or disruptions to company dispatchers and Amazon
* Image Proof of Delivery and Bills of Lading
The waiting on the Post office to open is to long. I waited 4 hrs. Yesterday. An 1.5 tonite.
The navigation takes too long to load and you may potentially miss your turn
My loads do not show up on my app
Does not show cancellation
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Subscribe our newsletter and get useful information every week.