Safeway Pharmacy App
It’s easy to manage your prescriptions on the go — anywhere and anytime — with Safeway’s convenient Pharmacy App.
• Refills — Request a refill by entering your prescription number
• Transfers — Transfer your prescriptions to any Safeway Pharmacy
• Prescription Management — Easily view and manage prescription details including dosage, refill status, expiration date, prescribing physician, pharmacy location and more
• Notifications — Opt in to receive instant notifications and texts reminding you when prescriptions are due for a refill or ready to be picked up
• Pharmacy Locator — Find a Safeway Pharmacy near you by entering your ZIP code or using your current location
• Account Management — Set up and manage accounts for each of your family members in one place
• Appointment Management — Create appointment reminders and add your prescribing physician’s information for easy access
doesnt work, waste of time
It is not a good app. No way to tell the real status of things. It is incredibly unorganized. They could learn a thing or two from the CVS Pharmacy app. It really needs an update! Actually, it needs to be junked and redesigned from scratch. Almost useless as is, and I usually just end up calling them anyway. I was close to only giving 1 star but I'm feeling generous today.
Fix your grocery app and I'll reinstall
Offered delivery. Billed my credit card. They never delivered. Had to pickup in store where they tried to bill me twice.
Can't login. Using email and password. App says to login with username and password I used in their previous app, but I've never had an account until now. Only way to login is via the Safeway website.
The app won't load and whenever I try logging in there is an error message. Please fix I need my medicine
This is terrible. It won't let me log in. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. It just spins. It's very frustrating and inconvenient.
- UI Enhancements.
- Bug fixes.
Subscribe our newsletter and get useful information every week.